1. Pick Your Own are from Mondays through Saturdays beginning in June through October, depending on fruit availability.
2. Entry and Exit from the orchard is by walking or wagon ride, depending on the orchard location.
3. Children must be accompanied by an adult, and pets are not allowed in the orchard. No picnicking in the orchard.
4. Pick only in designated areas and into containers provided to you. No plastic bags or other containers are allowed.
5. Do not wander into other areas of the orchard or farm.
6. Pick only what you intend to purchase. All fruit harvested will be paid for in advance upon arrival at the U-Pick station.
7. Donít overload your containers, take another.
8. Do not climb or shake the trees. Limbs break easily, and the fruit will fall and bruise!
9. Using one hand to hold the branch, use your forefinger and thumb to gently turn fruit upward till it releases. (If the fruit is not easily released, it means that it is not ripe, and the sweetness is not yet in that fruit.)
10. Cherries should be picked with their stems on.
11. Do not throw fruit around or at each other!
12. Please don't litter, trash cans are provided.
13. Smoking is prohibited.
14. Many labor intensive hours go into the loving care of our fruit bearing trees. We ask that if you accidentally drop any fruit on the ground to please make every effort to pick that piece of fruit up and place in your picking bag so that no fruit is wasted. If two or three fruits are clustered together, use two hands and gently pick all the fruit in the cluster.
15. Fruit varieties mature at different times. Pick only in designated areas or where there is a guide or posted signs
Thank You For Your Continued Patronage.
We Hope The
Farm Experience Will Be Enjoyed For Many Generations.